Sunday, May 08, 2005

Howdy!

Thanks for checking out my new blog site. It has been designed as (perhaps) Texas' First COMPREHENSIVE Family Law Blog.

In the coming weeks and months I hope to address all the major topics in family law. I will be exploring Titles 1, 2, 4 & 5 of the Texas Family Code including some probable detours along the way. I'll also most likely be adding a little of my own color commentary just to keep the reading interesting. With a comprehensive approach, I hope to produce a valuable resource for the non-family law attorney looking for quick answers to Texas family law questions.

Please offer any comments you have to the topics discussed. With more input, we will have a much more valuable on-line resource.

Once again, thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you real soon.